Christmas Headdress 2014 - The Countess' New Tiara


Here we are, the Countess' headdress is done. She would often talk in tears about her priceless diamond tiara lost (along with her head) during the French Revolution. So I made her a new one. She is thrilled. Click on the link that follows to know more about my oldest friend Poppy, aka The Countess Papera Ephemera.

 Except for the natural evergreen tree branches, all the elements used to make the gown and the headdress were from reused and recycled materials.
Behind the scenes, making the headdress
Behind the scenes, making the Christmas tree gown.
Special thank you to Chet Greason for the old hymn books.

 Now I have to clean-up this messy studio so I can start a new portrait commission. 
Follow my progress during the holidays at Studio Vignette.

 WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST AND LOVELIEST HOLIDAY SEASON
Don't forget your local animal shelter.